Quinta do Penedo, with an area of 20 ha, is located in the heart of the Demarcated Region of Dão.
Its origin as a vineyard dates back to the year 1930, by the hand of Mr. General Santos Costa, having remained in the family until 1998, the year in which it was acquired by Messias.
In order to modernize the vineyard, the Messias restructured part of the estate in 2000. Touriga Nacional and Alfrocheiro are the varieties of new crops, but is now reaching full production. A remaining area consists of a variety of castes as Tinta Roriz, Jaen, Tinto Cão, among others. As varieties are planted naturally in the region and is therefore able to produce wines with Denomination of Origin (DOC). Besides vineyards, Quinta also has Pine and Cherry in full production.
Aldeia de Carvalho – Mangualde
Sandy of granitic origin